GET THE KNOOK EXPANDED BEGINNER SET ON HSN TODAY—March 20!
We’ve been sold out of the new The Knook Expanded Beginner Set since its last appearance on the Home Shopping Network back in January, but we’ve been busy making more!
You can get yours today, with all the extras you’ve been wanting, exclusively on Home Shopping Network! Just tune in from 6-7:00 AM or 3-4:00 PM Eastern Time (check the HSN Program Guide for other time zones) as Leisure Arts designer Patti Wallenfang introduces our new Knook Set to the HSN viewers!
Each Knook Expanded Beginner Set contains:
• 5 bamboo Knooks in different sizes so you can work with light, medium, or bulky weight yarn (sizes E-3.5 mm, G-4.0 mm, H-5.0 mm, I-5.5 mm, and J-6.0 mm). Replacing traditional knitting needles, these unique tools look like regular crochet hooks on one end and have a hole on the other end for a cord to hold your stitches.
• 5 cords in graduated lengths to accommodate small, medium, or large projects (two 36" lengths, two 72", and one 120").
• 4 handy cord clips to completely prevent dropped stitches.
• 3 yarn needles for finishing your projects.
• a step-by-step learn to Knook instruction book—It’s easy to learn to knit with The Knook. (We’ve included both right- and left-handed instructions!)
The book also includes three beginner projects—a cowl, baby blanket, and lap robe.
And if you order your new The Knook Expanded Beginner Set today from the Home Shopping Network, you’ll also receive a free gift—a copy of Dishcloths Made with the Knook filled with 10 patterns by Starla Kramer for your knooking pleasure!
There’s never been a better time to try your hand at Knooking, the new easy way to learn to knit using specialized crochet hooks! For more info, how-to videos, and some great free projects, check out The Knook at LeisureArts.com!