Cross stitch a special gift for each kid on your list with these unique patterns. Whether they like sports or fairies, drawing or reading, kids will love these fun cross stitch gifts! Get started on making these great gifts in time for the holidays.
1. A Place To Hang Their Art: Stitch the kid on your list a customized sign. They will love proudly displaying their handiwork using the clips below this fun stitched design. A charming bear artist presents the grand masterpiece with colorful flair. Create this fun cross stitch for kids now with the Look What I Did! ePattern.
2. A Personalized Sporty Stitch: If the kid on your list is into sports, celebrate their recent achievements with a certificate or create a fun nameplate they can proudly hang on the wall. Create fun designs for kids playing any sport - soccer, volleyball, bowling, golf, baseball, bouncy ball, tennis, basketball, hockey, football! Get inspired to make the perfect gift with the fun alphabets and accents found in Sports Alphabets.
3. A Fun Bookmark: These playful bookmarks make great gifts to cross stitch for kids! There is something for every kid whether they would enjoy cute rainbows and swirly hearts, flowers and butterflies, or spaceships and planets. Get started on these fun bookmarks and great gifts now with X Marks The Spot.
4. A Sock Monkey Room Sign: On a personalized pillow for hanging on a chair or doorknob, playful monkeys magically transform a child's room into a land full of laughter and glee -- reminding us of the innocent joys of our youth. A great gift for kids! Create this great gift now with the ePattern.
5. A Flower Fairy Ensemble: Set a fun mood with the whimsical, vibrant floral stitches that kids will love. Create this matching tote bag, phone case, journal, and key ring set for a great gift. With a toy phone and fake keys, kids will love to play pretend using this set! Stitch this fun fairy set now with Bright Blooms.
Need more gift ideas? Check out our Gifts To Cross Stitch.