Instead of purchasing gifts this year, use your plastic canvas crafting skills to create something personal and unique. Teenagers can be hard to find gifts for, but we've got some ideas for gifts unique plastic canvas gifts they will love.
1. A Set of Plastic Canvas Games: This portable Box of Games will take the "board-om" out of family gatherings and traveling for teenagers. Get them off their phones and start a new holiday tradition with Tic-Tac-Toe, Dominoes, Checkers, and Backgammon. Get started on this unique plastic canvas gift now with the Games People Play ePattern.
2. Fun Coasters To Match Their Interests: Create colorful, eye-catching coasters to protect the furniture of the teens on your list. They will love the fun designs. Create a palette for the artist or a piano for the music lover. Make unique coasters for the teenagers on your list now with the Big Book Of Coasters.
3. A Little Storage Chest: This plastic canvas keepsake box is a gift that teenagers will actually use. The tiny chest is ideal for holding watches, rings, keys, change, or other trinkets a teenager might have. Create this gift now with the Treasure Chest ePattern.
4. A Little Mandala: Create this cute plastic canvas design for the teenager on your list. Traditionally, the shield's hoop circle, which represents the never-ending balance of life, is decorated with images that hold significance to the owner - So make it a bonding experience, and create these fun pieces together! Get the ePattern.
5. Road Sign Magnets For The Car Lover: Stop! Yield! One Way! Our playful road sign magnets will certainly be a great gift for teens who are just starting to drive. The miniature speed limit sign will also make an amusing gift for a lead-footed friend! Create them now with the Road Sign Magnets ePattern.
Need more gift ideas? Check out our Plastic Canvas Gift Giving Guide.