Crochet special gifts for all the special people in your life this Valentine's Day. Whether you're looking for gifts for your friends, family, or loved ones, we have gathered Valentine's classics for you to make. There's hearts and flowers, teddy bears, and even jewelry! Celebrate love this year with the perfect gift.
1. A Bright Afghan: This brightly colored crochet afghan is sure to brighten someone's day! Perfect for young girls or teens, this q-hook afghan is a perfect gift that is also quick and easy to crochet. The cozy warmth it provides will always serve as a reminder of your love! Get ahead on your Valentine's Day gifts with Q-Hook Afghans For The Family.
2. Gorgeous, Romantic Jewelry: This Everyone is getting jewelry for Valentine's Day - it's a classic! You can use your crochet skills with metallic thread and beads to make stunning, expensive looking jewelry for all your loved ones. They'll be delighted to wear any of these gorgeous necklaces or bracelets, and they won't be able to believe you made it yourself! Learn to crochet beautiful jewelry to make the best Valentine's Day gifts with Formal Jewelry.
3. A Lovely Baby Blanket: This Every day is a great day to shower babies in love, but this Heart Blanket is especially perfect for Valentine's Day. Show baby your love when you surround it with hearts, soft pink, and cozy warmth. Crochet this precious baby blanket now with Best-Dressed Baby.
4. A Valentine Box: Bless someone special's heart on Valentine's Day by making them this beautiful box. The delicate thread crochet container will look lovely on her table and serve as a reminder of your special bond. Perfect for holding jewelry and other trinkets! Fill it with candy or other goodies for two gifts in one. Plus, you can start this great Valentine's Day gift instantly with the Bless Your Heart Box ePattern.
5. Cozy Floral Slippers: Treat your beloved friends and family to relaxation with these perfect, quick-to-crochet slippers. The beautiful florals make them perfect for a Valentine's gift that can be used all year round, plus you can make them in a variety of sizes to suit any loved one who may enjoy cozy slippers! Crochet great Valentine's Day gifts this year with Slippers for the Family.
6. A Beautiful Afghan: This beautiful afghan makes a great gift for Valentine's Day. Let your loved ones know you care when you give them this intricate, cozy afghan. It will look beautiful all year long draped over a couch or bed. Plus, you can this wonderful gift now with A Year of Afghans 3 eBook.
7. A Whimsy Heart Shawl: Crochet this fun heart shawl for someone special this Valentine's Day! The will love the unique design and stylish warmth it offers. A great way to remind your loved ones how much they mean to you this year! Crochet this quirky Valentine's Day shawl now with The Treasury of Holiday Crochet.
8. A Classic Teddy Bear: Few things say "I love you" quite like a teddy bear, especially one that you've made yourself! With movable arms and legs, this cuddly cub can be positioned in all kinds of lovable poses. You're sure to receive lots of bear hugs in return for such a charming gift! Crochet this fun little bear now with the Lovey Bear ePattern.
9. A Crochet Bookmark: Show your valentine or just a close friend that you're saving a special place in your heart for him or her with this bookmark! Clusters form the heart motifs, and fringe makes the page saver easy to find in any book. The perfect small gift to brighten anyones Valentine's Day! Crochet it for someone special with Beautiful Bookmarks.
10. A Cup Cozy: This cute cozy will make a great gift to warm hearts - and safeguard fingers from hot cups! Let all your loved ones know you are thinking of them on Valentine's Day with this quick and easy crochet gift. Their day is sure to be brighter knowing you thought of them and made them this wonderful crochet cozy. Get ahead on your Valentine's Day gifting with Cup Cozies.
Need more gift ideas? Check out our Gifts To Crochet.