It's one of our favorite times of the year: National Craft Month! We'll use any excuse to craft but this month we consider it mandatory. Whether you have just a few minutes or days at your disposal, 'tis the season to get creating! All month we'll be showing you some of our favorite projects and products, you're sure to fall in love with one. Let's take a look at some of our classic favorites.
Diamond Art Freestyle
Diamond Art is one of our favorite modern crafts. There's so many things to dot and so little time! Although it's not for everyone, Freestyle is a great way to explore the craft, test your skills, and use up extra Dotz from your finished canvases. If you need a little direction, a book like Diamond Dotting Paper Crafting is the guide for you. With patterns for everything from desk accessories to cards, you'll find your way to Freestyle heaven!
Not only is it National Craft Month, it's also the start of spring! Welcome the sunshine and flowers with some crocheted afghans. You'll keep warm during those crisp mornings but feel warm with pride while holding your handmade blanket. Spring Afghans is full of afghans that are perfect for springtime preparation.
Whether you want to get into a new craft or you just love looms, this is the bundle for you! Designed specifically for beginners, you don't have to worry about picking anything out or making sure you have everything, it's all here. You'll be covered from top to toe in loom knitted goodies and you'll have enough projects to keep you busy until next National Craft Month!
It's not always about the big, time consuming projects. Sometimes it's the little things that mean the most. This mini maker is perfect for new stitchers, time crunched stitchers, and everyone in between. With step-by-step instructions and diagrams included, you'll have everything you need for your new kitchen wall accent or to give to an avo-obsessed friend.
The magic of National Craft Month is undeniable. It's a whole month that's just for crafting! And what better way to celebrate than with a quilting project. Learn something new while spending time with the old in this book, It's Quilt Magic. You'll learn all the tips and tricks to working with triangles while refining and expanding your existing skills.
This National Craft Month, our team reflected back to last March and all the making we've done since then. While there may be more indoor days in our future, that doesn't mean we can't fill them with exciting crafts and new creations. These projects and more are how we maintain balance and purpose in our lives during hard times. Finding the light in the dark is an essential part of survival, and what a light this month can be! As always, don't forget to tag us in your social media creations with @leisureartsinc and #leisurearts so we can see what's happening in your craft corner.
Greetings makers! We're back with another color match, this time for Etsy and their choice of Sky Blue for 2021. What's special about their choice for color of the year is it not only fits the year thematically, but it's based in sales and consumer behavior. Sky Blue has had a nearly 40% increase in searches. Data and life collided with their choice on this one. Etsy says they also chose this color because, "After such a tumultuous year, shoppers are looking forward to bluer skies ahead. While there are still many hurdles to overcome, hope is on the horizon and there is a renewed sense of gratitude and connection to our communities. Etsy’s color of the year perfectly represents this, while offering tranquility and further connecting us to nature." Let's take the dive and see what this color could have in store for you.
The tranquility Etsy speaks of is definitely a vibe for this year. Weekends aren't the only time to get some rest, you should feel at ease as often as possible. The 8 afghans in this book do just that. Not only will you feel proud wrapping yourself in your own project, you'll feel instantly relaxed and ready to take on the world... after this episode.
There's no tranquility when the kids are running around or whining about their boredom, so let them get their hands dirty! Slime continues to grow in popularity, and for good reason. This mess-free, brain stimulating activity is perfect for when you need some you time or if you want to jump in and have some bonding time. Sky blue is just one of the options, and oh how beautiful!
Phil says 6 more weeks of winter, but you're not going to let that stop you from warming up. The possibilities with fleece, much like the sky, are endless. Try using fleece to add shades of blue throughout your home decor and you'll warm right up at the sight of blue skies! Take inspiration from one of these gorgeous fleece pillows and blankets for your home update.
Etsy's Sky Blue is to die for, so much so that we think you should dye everything! Or at least a dozen home and fashion items. Gone are the days of blindly dying and hoping it works out, you've got expert guidance now. From a keychain to a T-shirt to an apron, this book has you covered for your trip to Sky Blue paradise.
This ever-trendy craft is just heating up. Whether you want to make a cheeseboard or a set of coasters, resin is a great way to add just a little bit of color to your home. This kit is perfect for beginning resin crafters. It has everything you need to mix trendiness and functionality. Pair it with your choice of cheese board, cheese tray, or coasters and tray set.
Whether you had a good 2020 or not, it's all blue skies from here, according to Etsy. Don't forget to let us know what you're crafting! We always love to see how creative you all are, so be sure to tag us @leisureartsinc or use #leisurearts!
Family and friends on your holiday list will love and cherish gifts created with your personal touch! Fashion forward clothing and jewelry, with your added personal touch, will be worn and loved for years to come.
Wrap Your Loved Ones in Afghan Warmth
We want nothing more than the most relaxing, Restful Afghans for you and your loved ones. So cozy into your favorite spot on the couch, and crochet your favorite design or designs. Most afghans are rated easy for almost any crafter to accomplish, so you’ll be snoozing in no time!
Become A Cable Master
Crochet your way to cable mastery, and make some fabulous knit-like hats in the process, with Alaskan Hats Using Slip Stitch! You’ll find seven slip-stitch hats from easy working your way to complex, guided through each project withe easy-to-follow instructions. You’ll be slip stitching those bobbles, cables, braids, and ridges in no time!
Wrap Up Their Wardrobe
Choose from a collection of 10 all-time favorite sweaters, pullovers and cardigans for those on your holiday list. Sweater Weather presents all-time favorite sweaters, pullovers and cardigans with a variety of stitch patterns to expand your skills and create comfy, trendy and functional designs.
Warm Hands, Warm Hearts
Our Fingerless Mitts Knitting Project Kit has everything you need to create warm and comfortable fingerless mittens in just one weekend. Not only will the completed mittens make great holiday gifts, the kit itself would be a great gift for any knitters or aspiring knitters on your list!
A Baby Life Well Lived
We’ve seen tons of baby quilts over the years, but few have captured our hearts the way this Baby Life Quilt has! Perhaps it’s the modern palette, or maybe the mixture of fun patterns with solids. But most likely it’s the colorful words of wisdom for a baby life well lived.
All of these projects are sure to make whoever receives them happy, and they are sure to cherish them for years!
What are you working on for the Holidays? Share pics with us on your social channels by tagging @leisureartsinc or using #leisurearts. We love to see what's going on in your studio!
Family and friends on your holiday list will love and cherish any of these gifts created with your personal touch!
Cozy and colorful
Crochet for the Home has 40 quick projects to tackle your holiday list. With a pinch of personal style and a splash of homemade touch, whichever project or projects you choose have the perfect recipe for cozy, colorful gifts!
Pizzazz and Function
You’ll be amazed at what your amazing fingers can create, and so will the people receiving these fabulous gifts. The projects in Modern Tunisian are rated easy and are oh-so stylish and functional, they will quickly add pizzazz to any home!
Cool and Modern
For that cool, modern baby of today, we present Modern Baby Nursery—filled with crocheted cuteness! Banners and booties and baskets – oh, my! Inside you’ll find 20 of the most adorable projects that you can crochet for one incredibly lucky baby. Or lots of lucky babies!
Warmth and Texture
Daydream Pattern Collection is your secret to warmth, texture, and your perfectly personal touch. Twelve knit and crochet projects await your yarn, hook, and/or needles, each calling to you even more than the last. The people on your holiday list will be glad you did!
Simple and Trendy
Just a few easy-to-learn sewing techniques are all that is needed to create the 10 trendy pillows in Simple Pillow Making. Any of these projects would make a great addition to the homes of your loved ones.
Style and Texture
Texture and style are the words of the day with these 12 Woven Home designs. These stylish projects will be loved by anyone who receives them, and you can create them in no time!
What are you working on for the Holidays? Share pics with us on your social channels by tagging @leisureartsinc or using #leisurearts. We love to see what's going on in your studio!
We've gathered up more posts that you have shared on the Internet tagged #leisurearts for one of our favorite blog posts! We love to see what everyone's working on, and now we're going to share that inspiration with you.
Don't Throw In The Towel
Crochet-A-La-Dia created this Daisy Set and shared it with us on Pinterest! The colors couldn't be better to brighten up a kitchen! Want to make this set yourself? Find it in Crochet Towel Toppers and Potholders.
Baby Activities Cubed
We love it when people get inspiration from us and make the projects their own! Agnesa Istokova posted an adorable in-progress activity cube on Pinterest! Love that elephant! Another activity cube, this one from Christina Avgoustidou, comes complete with the sun and rain clouds. We can just picture baby spending lots of hours playing and learning with these! Inspired by Play & Learn Activity Cubes, you're sure to find a cube that fits the baby in your life!
Alicia James' daughter kept herself busy creating this Heart Unicorn (pictured right) after finishing up her reading and math for the day, while her mother was on Zoom doing professional development hours. While at Elizabeth-Herring's house, Elizabeth was finishing her latest diamond painting—Fun Unicorn (pictured left). Don't you think they're both magical?
Dreams of a White Christmas
Cindi Louis has been using the White Christmas in Thread Crochet book for years. She shared this charming photo with us on Facebook showing the tree skirt and garland she created. She says she's halfway done with the garland, which is 60-feet long, and plans to finish it this year along with more of the snowflakes.
All You Knit Is Love
Infinite Yarnsposted a gorgeous heirloom baby gift set including a hand-knitted pattern from our Adorable Baby Cardigans book. We know at least one baby will be classy and comfortable very soon!
Stay Calm And Color
Jaya Prakash Mateti posted this beautiful mandala page on Facebook from one of our Color Art For Everyone coloring books. We don't have this mandala book anymore, but we have many fantastic coloring books to choose from.
Preparing For The Holidays
It looks like Norma Davis celebrated #ChristmasInJuly along with us this year. She posted this enchanting Christmas afghan on Facebook, and we're loving the hint of glitter! We've got plenty of Christmas afghans and other holiday decor to choose from!
Pretty As A Peacock
The peacock's colors and "thousand eyes" on its tail promote fame and good luck in feng shui, and enhance protection and awareness. Ramya Sabari created and posted this mesmerizing Diamond Art Peacock, available as a kit with everything you need.
Let's Chime In
Schmelzgranulat shared this beauty, created by Sonja, with us on Pinterest. We are impressed by the color and light! You can get started in crafts just like this with Melted Pony Bead Art.
A Blanket Statement
Stefani Lynn created this intricate afghan and shared it with us on Facebook. Classic comfort at its best. Check out Aran Afghans, and create your own!
Thin Green Line
Theresa Hanson posted this Thin Green Line afghan on Facebook, and we adore it—such a loving way to show support for the men and women of our military and/or federal law enforcement agents. Theresa used our American flag pattern in Honoring Our Veterans, with the green, white and black color scheme.
We love to see what you are creating! Please share your photos by tagging @leisureartsinc or using #leisurearts on your social channels. Maybe we'll pick yours to feature in our next #LeisureArts Hashtag blog post.
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” ―Mahatma Gandhi
Have you always to start something new and weren't sure where to start? Whether you want to learn how to crochet, how to knit, how to paint, how to tackle a new stitch, the list below gives you the basics on how to become a pro at your new creative endeavor:
Grab a how-to book with expert instruction to guide you step by step
Gather all the materials you will need. Ex: yarn, needle, paint, pen, etc.
Start small with swatches, samples, small projects, etc. before tackling the harder stuff
Practice your new skill regularly—that will help to make it almost automatic
Sit back and revel in your new creations!
In the next few paragraphs, we'll explore several of our books that come with easy-to-follow instructions and progressive projects for you to learn how to conquer new stitches, new skills, and entirely new crafts.
Great Balls of Yarn: Learn Crochet or Expand Your Skills
If you’re new to crochet or if you want to learn a new crochet skill or two, we've got you hook, yarn and fun with these easy-to-follow books! Learn how to crochet with ease and enjoyment.
The progressive projects of The Ultimate Crochet Collection for Beginners take you from easy to more difficult with easy-to-follow instructions and patterns. You'll love learning how to crochet with Marly Bird, and the resulting creations are cute AND functional!
You'll be hooked on crochet with Learn to Crochet with Custom Hooks! We'll supply you with a hook designed especially for beginners, so it will be extra easy to learn how to crochet any of the adorable accessories for kids or adults.
This eye-catching stitch will croc your world! The Beginner's Guide to Crocodile Stitch is the perfect "how-to" to add an eye-catching layer of "scales" to your crochet projects. You'll be surprised how easy it is to learn with our step-by-step instructions, photographs, and videos. On a scale (see what we did there?) of 1-10, this book is definitely a 10!
If you adore crocheting and love the look of knits, you won't want to miss out on this hybrid! Award-winning teacher Kim Guzman walks you through the basics with clear photos and friendly instructions in the Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Tunisian Crochet.
We wouldn't toy with you—your children, grandchildren, friends' children (we could go on and on), will love these toys! And with Learn to Crochet Toys, you'll be a crocheting wizard before you can say "Bodacious ballerina begs you to begin"!
Life's a Stitch: Learning Knitting is Fun and Relaxing, with Beautiful Results
Don't be at your knit's end learning a new skill. Let our pros guide you through a basketful of knitting projects with ease and joy.
Designer Marly Bird walks you every step of the way through how to knit multiple projects in the Complete Knit Collection. You'll not only create awesome gifts—or keepers—you'll gain the skills to be a knitting pro. From trendy dishcloths to a beautiful shawl or afghan, this collection has got you covered.
Not only will this book teach you everything you need to know to make several styles of hats, it includes a kit with everything you need to knit one complete hat. Get started right away without worrying about the materials. If you've been wanting to learn how to knit hats, Knit Hat Book Plus Kit is for you.
Craftastic New Hobbies That Are Easy to Learn
Fun for all levels, Modern Punch Needle takes a modern twist on the traditional needle craft. The step-by-step instructions and 14 progressively harder projects take you from beginner to pro. Once you learn the ins and outs, you'll want to check out this post featuring our newest punch needle kits.
We wouldn't macra-stray you wrong—Get Started In Macramé has 11 gorgeous wall hangings and other projects for beginners to learn how to master this craft from yesteryear. We can also help you out with the supplies you'll need.
The World IS your oyster with Hand Lettering - Great for Weddings & Other Occasions. Your creations can be just as spectacular as you see in stores, or on Pinterest and Instagram. Artist Kathryn Erney will teach you several styles—each building on the last—and before you know it, you’ll have mastered those pen strokes and will be making beautiful pieces!
So whether you want to learn how to knit, how to crochet, or learn a new craft all together, our experts take you step-by-step through the process. Whether you're a beginner or want to enhance your repertoire, at least one of these books is perfect for you. When you're finished, post your photo/s on social media and be sure to tag us @leisureartsinc or use #leisurearts, so we can all enjoy your journey as well!
Greetings makers! We are back at it again exploring another exciting new color of the year - BEHR's Back to Nature (S340-4)! This is a calming and centering soft green that evokes revitalization and balance. It pairs well with our last colors of the year: Naval chosen by Sherwin Williams, Chartreuse from Etsy, and Classic Blue by Pantone. BEHR picked Back to Nature to bring a sense of the outdoors into your everyday life. It is an elemental color that engages the senses. We are here to inspire you to incorporate Back to Nature into your creative and crafty lives, so let's get to it!
Let's kick things off with why BEHR chose Back to Nature as their color of the year for 2020. BEHR knows that our everyday routines can become monotonous and disconnected from the natural world. They aim to bring the inspiration and rejuvenation of the outdoors back to us by infusing it into our daily lives through color. We love this idea and can't think of a better way to do this than with our current selection of crafting books for our Makers! Breathe new life into your week by incorporating Back to Nature into your environment. How about a calming handmade afghan on your couch or a centering knitted scarf around your neck? Bring the gift of nature to your friends and family by creating a quilt or crocheted earrings infused with this soothing color. The possibilities are endless and we have highlighted some of our favorites below!
Who doesn't love to snuggle up with a tranquil and cozy afghan, especially one that you made yourself? With Easy Afghans #6725 you can do just that and envelope yourself with the BEHR 2020 color of the year Back to Nature. Easy Afghans presents you with seven simple crochet projects featuring Chetwynd Miters, Arundel Castle, Hearthside Coziness, Seaview, Icefall, Autumn Ridge, and Green Willow patterns. Each composition provides a step-by-step guide to creating exciting stitches and techniques. Choose from any one of Sharon Silverman's gorgeous designs from mitered squares and popular motifs to ripples, shells, woven plaid, or filet crochet. Play around with your creativity by choosing a heavier yarn to bring your homemade afghan a weighted feel inspiring calm and balance. How about a lighter fiber for a loftier touch? After a long day at work, treat yourself with the essence of the outdoors by wrapping your shoulders with this relaxing color. Or spoil your friends and family with the gift of comfort and serenity with these projects rated at the easy and easy plus skill level!
Encourage revitalization into your wardrobe with these 15 easy and easy plus rated crochet designs to freshen up your jewelry boudoir. With 15 Beautiful Crochet Projects using Cotton Thread #7250 you can permeate even your accessories with the soothing green of Back to Nature! Each design calls for lace-weight crochet cotton (aka bedspread weight, size 10) and a size 7 steel crochet hook with many adding a fun twist using beads. Bring an elemental and grounding feel to your bijoux with these fun designs by Kristen Stoltzfus Clay including Hibiscus Necklace, Olive Earrings, Flower Brooch, Cameo Bracelet, Star Flower Earrings and much more! You don't have to be a jewelry making pro to crank out these fun and inspiring treasures for you or your loved ones. All projects featured provide approachable jewelry finishing instructions.
The balancing green of Back to Nature can easily be incorporated into your new favorite knit and crochet hats! With All Your Favorite Hats - 10 Crochet and Knit Hat Projects #75722 you can captivate your senses by evoking the outdoors with BEHR's 2020 color of the year all while warming your noggin. We love these simple designs because they can inspire any maker at any skill level (including one intermediate style). Each project has the potential for sharing the centering color of soft green, in either knit or crochet, with everyone! How about the Boys Ribbed Hat for your son, Easy Slouch Hat for your teenager, Cables Bun Hat for you, Wildwood Hat for mom, and Gisburn Forest Hat for your best friend? Not only do the color of these hats bring the outdoors to us but we can go out and embrace nature with them! A win-win and a must have for your crafty repertoire.
Designer Andi Javori brings you 25 exceptional knitting projects to inspire your artful side in Casual Weekend Knits - 25 Go Anywhere Knit Projects #7373. These fun and versatile patterns are rated basic and easy so you can be rocking your new Asymmetrical Shawl or Boot Cuffs within hours! Try making the Lace Fingerless Gloves and Shoulder Shrug in Back to Nature green to help center yourself throughout your busy day. How about a new purse, poncho, or headband to revitalize your style? We love these simple and adaptable projects because the sky is the limit on the possibilities they bring.
Have you ever wanted to learn how to weave but don't know where to start? We have your solution right here with Learn to Weave - Create Stylish Woven Wall Art #56062! This laminated step-by-step trifold comes with approachable instructions, techniques, and full color illustrations to ease your way into the world of weaving. Bring the tranquil and grounding green of Back to Nature to your bathroom or bedroom walls with ease. Fill that empty wall space in your basement or office with colors that remind you to take a deep breath and center. Better yet, give the gift of this go-to weaving trifold to inspire your friends to try their hand at the simple pleasures weaving can bring.
QUILT AND SEW
Style up every room in your house with hand-crafted accessories that compliment your style! Home Accessories Best of Sew News #6346 can get you there. Start off with this adorable farm cat that can be used as a paper/picnic weight, pin cushion, or fun accent. Give the guest bedroom an inviting feel with the tufted satin throw. Brighten up the living room with personalized window treatments, Roman shades, and covered lampshades. The soothing green of Back to Nature pairs well with any of the 20+ easy and inspiring creations featured. Shouldn't your home be a place of sanctuary and escape? Create your calming and restorative space with your own unique approach.
Our final craft inspiration comes from the wonderful world of quilts! With Best of Fons and Porter Easy Quilts #5560 any quilter can get their creative fix on. We love the easy-to-follow instructions for these 31 make-in-a-weekend quilts. Infuse BEHR's 2020 color of the year into your new favorite go-to blanket to escape the noise and distraction of your everyday life. Check out how beautiful the Sassy Stripes Quilt came out with the natural elements evoked through Back to Nature! Each pattern features time-saving tips with simplified patchwork, larger blocks, strip-sets, and other shortcuts making this a great find for both beginners and advanced quilters looking for quick and satisfying projects. Each design features a lifestyle photograph, assembly diagram, step-by-step instructions, and complete materials list. Within just a few weekends you could deck out all of your favorite people who will relish under your cozy and peaceful works of art.
There you go makers! A full set of inspirational designs and projects to fill your free time with fun and accessible creations. Now go out and incorporate the calming, grounding, and restorative BEHR 2020 color of the year Back to Nature into your life through the crafts we highlighted in this color exploration. We know you will wow us with your creativity and artful eyes so be sure to tag us @leisureartsinc or use #leisurearts!
This year, use your knitting skills to create the perfect gifts for the women in your life. It's much more personal and memorable than buying a gift, and she will love these cozy, creative knits! Whether she is interested in technology or fashion, you'll find the perfect gift to knit her.
1. A Trendy Knit Cardigan: Cardigans are everywhere this season - they flatter every woman and are super cozy. Make her a special one to wear this season. Use a neutral color of yarn so that it will go perfect with any outfit. She will be in love! Knit this great gift from Super Cute Super Quick.
2. A Unique Tablet Cover: If the woman on your list has a tablet or eReader, then she will love this unique knit case! It's unlike anything that can be bought in stores, and the soft yarn is sure to keep her tech free from scratches. Challenge yourself to make this great gift and learn a new skill with I Can't Believe I'm Entrelac Knitting.
3. A Classy Cabled Afghan: Any woman would love to receive this gorgeous knit afghan. The perfect accent for her living room, this afghan makes neutrals colors pop and adds a sense of cozy luxury to any home. Knit this great gift now with Classic Afghans.
4. A Relaxing Spa Set: For a thoughtful gift of relaxation, knit a spa set for the woman on your list. Create a knit adult-size bath mitt, drawstring soap sack, headband, and facecloth to help her relax. She will be excited to put the set to use! Get the patterns for this great knit gift in Spa & Bath Sets To Knit.
5. A Beautiful Beaded Bracelet: For Use your knitting skills, embroidery floss, and beads to create a unique jewelry for the woman on your list. She will love the delicate beading and details you put into it! Give a gift of sparkle and color with Beaded Bracelets To Knit.
6. A Casual Knit Bag: Knit this cute textured tote for the woman on your list. She will love its ease and simplicity - perfect for so many occasions. It's large enough to hold everything she needs, but not too large for carrying around the mall. Knit this great gift for women now with Oh-So-Easy Knits.
7. A Cute Coffee Cup Cozy: Whether she's addicted to coffee or prefers tea, the woman on your list will love this textured knit cup cozy. A great stocking stuffer or small gift that will keep her hands protected and look cute too! Knit it now with Beginner-Friendly Knitting.
8. An Adorable Dishcloth Dress: Add some fun to her kitchen counter! She will love to dress her dish detergent bottle in one of these whimsical knit cover-ups that doubles as a dishcloth. A small gift she will never forget, plus it's quick and easy to make! Knit the one you think will match her style with Dishcloth Dresses.
Men are always hard to shop for - this season, crochet something special for the men on your list. When making gifts for men, we recommend keeping it functional and fun. These cozy crochet gifts are sure to be a hit!
1. A Cozy Afghan - With Pockets!: Crochet this warm throw for the man on your list. The pockets are perfect for holding remotes, glasses, newspapers, snacks, or anything else he might need while he relaxes on the couch! Crochet this perfect gift for men today with Charity Guide For Crocheters.
2. A Warm Pair Of Slippers: It's easy to crochet cozy house shoes for everyone, and the man on your list will appreciate these comfy, casual slippers on cold winter nights! Crochet them now with Slippers For The Family.
3. A Crochet Checkerboard: Give this gift and the man on your list will have a new source of entertainment at the gathering. He will love passing the time with this classic game, and showing the kids how to play. It could be the start of a holiday tradition! Start on this unique gift idea for men today with the Checkers Crochet ePattern.
4. A Sporty Afghan: Get your game on with afghans for good sports! This crochet afghan featuring a poker table with cards and playing chips will be a perfect gift for the man in your life. Generously sized and surprisingly easy to crochet, this is great addition to any man cave. Get this unique pattern in Sportacular Afghans.
5. A Slouchy Beanie: This casual, cozy beanie is the perfect gift for any guy, and it's quick to make! The easy-to-wear and trendy style is perfect for men who need some extra warmth in their wardrobe. Crochet this great beanie for men with the fun patterns in Slouchy Beanies & Headwraps.
6. A Set Of Golf Club Covers: Know a guy who loves golf? Crochet these functional and fun golf club covers for him. Perfect for vacation and country club visits. Start on this unique gift idea for men with the Big Book Of Crochet.
7. A Thick, Comfy Pair Of Socks: Instead of just buying him another bag of boring socks this season, crochet him a unique pair! These socks are perfect for any occasion, and are sure to keep his feet warm all winter! Crochet warm socks for the man on your list with I Can't Believe I'm Crocheting Socks.
8. A Crochet Sleeve For His Coffee Cup: Is the man on your list an avid coffee drinker? Then he is sure to find use from this great crochet coffee cup sleeve. It will help protect his hands - perfect for coffee on the go! Crochet this great gift for men now with Use Up That Yarn!
Use your crochet skills to make unforgettable gifts this season. The women on list will love getting a unique, handmade gift and appreciate all the time and effort you put into making it. Find the perfect gift idea today.
1. This Beautiful Starlight Afghan: Crochet the woman on your list our most popular afghan! She will love the whimsical peppermint pattern, and anticipate putting it on display every year during the holiday season! Get everything you need to start on this gift for the woman on your list with the Starlight Afghan Kit.
2. A Colorful Crochet Tote: Crochet a fun, fashionable bag for the woman on your list. She will love the bright colors and unique yarn look and the fact that it's big enough to fit all the essentials! Perfect for any occasion. Crochet this bag with Terrific Totes.
3. A Unique Handcrafted Necklace: Combine your crochet skills with beads and nylon cord to make unique jewelry pieces. The woman on your list will love this necklace! The neutral colors make it perfect to wear with almost anything! Learn how to make this great gift with Beaded Beauties To Crochet.
4. A Cute Tablet Cover: Whether the woman on your list loves to browse the internet on her tablet or curl up with an eReader, she will love this crochet tablet cover! The braided design is unlike anything she will have seen in stores. Cute, and it will keep her device safe! Start this great gift now with Bags & Backpacks.
5. A Warm, Colorful Scarf: Create the perfect gift for her while mastering the art of crocheting symmetrical scarves. The result will be a unique, cozy scarf that she will love to wear season after season! Get started on this crochet gift for women today with Mirror Image Scarves.
6. A Crochet Bath Set: Treat her to relaxation with this unique gift idea! First, crochet these cute baskets - she will love to use them as storage and decor in her bathroom! Next, fill them with fun soaps, bubble baths, or lotions to help her relax. She will love this thoughtful gift! Create these baskets now with the Big Book of Crochet.
7. A Fashionable, Cozy Cardigan: Flattering on any body type, this cardigan makes the perfect gift! Use crocodile stitches to make this unique piece that the fashionable woman on your list is sure to love. Start on this great gift idea for women now with the Crocodile Stitch Cardigan ePattern.
8. A Set Of Floral Scrubbies: These scrubbies are quick to crochet, and make great stocking stuffers or small gifts! Create this fun floral set for the woman on your list - great for a relaxing bath or for use in the kitchen. Crochet these scrubbies now with So-Cute Scrubbies. 9. A Fun Cup Cozy: This cute cozy makes a great gift to warm hearts and safeguard fingers from hot cups. The woman on your list will love accenting her cup with this cute piece each day. Crochet cute cup sleeves for the women in your life now with Cup Cozies.
10. A Floral Coin Purse: Help the woman on your list organize her purse with this cute change holder. It's the perfect small gift or stocking stuffer - Quick, easy, and practical. Crochet this cute coin purse now with Totes & Bags.