Everyone here at the Leisure Arts office loves to know what you're working on! It makes our day to see all the great photos you share with us on social media. We enjoy them so much, we're dedicating this blog post to some of our favorites!
Wool You Look At This Adorbs Sweater
Don't you just want to hug this little hand-knitted cardigan shared by Dilek Karadağ on Pinterest? We love when people take our patterns and make them their own! You can make this for yourself with Adorable Baby Cardigans.
Perfectly Pastel Pillow
We just want to sit back and sink into the welcoming comfort of this pastel pillow. Thanks, Teresa Hudson, for sharing your colorfully gorgeous results! Fashion your own cushy cozy pillow using Crochet for the Home.
Cozy Homes Craft Shop posted this delightful baby crocheted sweater on Facebook. She made one for her firstborn, 18 years ago, and has made it a number of times since then. "It’s such a pretty, classic pattern. This is the first time that I made it in fingering weight. I held 2 strands together of Loops & Threads Woolike Simili-Laine. I love how it turned out, so soft and delicate."
We love how it turned out too!
A Potholder To Prickle Your Fancy
Suzanne Liedloff did a super job on this crochet cactus potholder. We're so glad she shared it with us on Pinterest! Not only will this cactus protect your table and countertop, it adds a whimsical touch to any décor.
Red, White, And Blue
Just in time for the upcoming July 4th holiday, we're showing off these majestic flag afghans, shared by (from top to bottom) Lisa Park, Stefani Lynn, and Pamela Brazier Seymour. Great job—we salute you!
Adrienne Szoke posted this adorable photo of her cat, "I'd get a lot more done if he would stay off of my project." 😹 We're betting many of you out there can relate!
The designers and staff here at Leisure Arts cherish the idea that the patterns and products we work on every day help you express your creativity, exercise your talents, and create items you or a loved one will hold dear for years or even generations. Thank you for sharing your magnificent work!
Now it's time for the rest of you to show us what you're creating! Be sure to post your pics on social media and tag us @leisureartsinc or use #leisurearts, so we can all enjoy your creative treasures!
If you're looking for a way to unplug the kids from the internet, TV, or video games, crocheting and/or knitting are sure to do the trick! Both are fun—and productive—hobbies for kids of all ages.
Linking learning with fun is the most effective way to teach. Once your favorite child sees that this fun activity leads to creating something they can keep and cherish, or gift to someone special, their excitement will only grow. Not only that, both knitting and crocheting use real-life math and reading, and helps improve fine motor skills. There's knit a thing to lose and so much to gain!
Getting Down To The Knitty Gritty
Children will love the step-by-step photos and kid-friendly instructions in Cool Stuff—Teach Me to Knit. Soon they'll be hooked, proudly creating their own beautiful and useful projects. Our book includes helpful notes for you while you teach, along with tips & videos to help along the way.
After learning the slip knot and cast on, the first easy-to-take-on project is a knit coaster (or as a simple decorative touch under vases, frames or knick knacks). A few projects later is a soft drink cozy, which can be made to match the coaster. Keep your hands warm and your table dry while drinking a cold can of your favorite 12-ounce beverage, all the while beaming with pride.
Before you can say "To knit or not to knit, now that’s just a silly question," your special youngster will be on the way to being an awesome knitter, making this lap-sized wrap and pillow that will wow everyone!
As if that weren't enough, children will learn to create their own scarf, leg warmers, mittens and hat, to stay nice and cozy through the winter. Just imagine the look of pride on their face when they are out and about wearing their own creations!
Olé, It's Time To Crochet!
If crochet is more your style, Teach Me To Crochet gives similar tips and instructions to make any child a pro. Once they go through the basics of crochet, they'll create a chain loop daisy. Your child will be delighted to display these daisies on their backpack, notebook, hair clip, wherever they want!
Prepare for those nights of homework, reading, or watching TV, with this colorful Round Pillow and Ripple Lap Warmer.
These Ruffled Hair Scrunchy & Loopy Hair Scrunchy are off the hook! Not only will she have fun making these, she'll be pleased as punch to show them off at school or anywhere else.
Does the child in your life have a furry best friend? If so, either of these projects is sure to be a hit!
Your favorite teen will be styling on the go and ready for yoga relaxation.
These coasters, washcloths and scrubbies will help any teen to clean up nicely.
Before you know it, they will soon be crocheting these beautiful and stylish wardrobe additions!
With these projects under their belts, children and teens will be able to take on even more projects that will bring them (and you!) pride and joy. They won't even realize they are actually improving their math, reading and motor skills while making all the things they love. Instead of yawning and telling you how bored they are, they will spend the summer yarning and creating spectacular items. Let us help guide you and the child in your life from beginner to WOW!
As they finish each project, be sure post photo/s on social media and tag us @leisureartsinc or use #leisurearts, so we can all enjoy their progress as well!
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” ―Mahatma Gandhi
Have you always to start something new and weren't sure where to start? Whether you want to learn how to crochet, how to knit, how to paint, how to tackle a new stitch, the list below gives you the basics on how to become a pro at your new creative endeavor:
Grab a how-to book with expert instruction to guide you step by step
Gather all the materials you will need. Ex: yarn, needle, paint, pen, etc.
Start small with swatches, samples, small projects, etc. before tackling the harder stuff
Practice your new skill regularly—that will help to make it almost automatic
Sit back and revel in your new creations!
In the next few paragraphs, we'll explore several of our books that come with easy-to-follow instructions and progressive projects for you to learn how to conquer new stitches, new skills, and entirely new crafts.
Great Balls of Yarn: Learn Crochet or Expand Your Skills
If you’re new to crochet or if you want to learn a new crochet skill or two, we've got you hook, yarn and fun with these easy-to-follow books! Learn how to crochet with ease and enjoyment.
The progressive projects of The Ultimate Crochet Collection for Beginners take you from easy to more difficult with easy-to-follow instructions and patterns. You'll love learning how to crochet with Marly Bird, and the resulting creations are cute AND functional!
You'll be hooked on crochet with Learn to Crochet with Custom Hooks! We'll supply you with a hook designed especially for beginners, so it will be extra easy to learn how to crochet any of the adorable accessories for kids or adults.
This eye-catching stitch will croc your world! The Beginner's Guide to Crocodile Stitch is the perfect "how-to" to add an eye-catching layer of "scales" to your crochet projects. You'll be surprised how easy it is to learn with our step-by-step instructions, photographs, and videos. On a scale (see what we did there?) of 1-10, this book is definitely a 10!
If you adore crocheting and love the look of knits, you won't want to miss out on this hybrid! Award-winning teacher Kim Guzman walks you through the basics with clear photos and friendly instructions in the Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Tunisian Crochet.
We wouldn't toy with you—your children, grandchildren, friends' children (we could go on and on), will love these toys! And with Learn to Crochet Toys, you'll be a crocheting wizard before you can say "Bodacious ballerina begs you to begin"!
Life's a Stitch: Learning Knitting is Fun and Relaxing, with Beautiful Results
Don't be at your knit's end learning a new skill. Let our pros guide you through a basketful of knitting projects with ease and joy.
Designer Marly Bird walks you every step of the way through how to knit multiple projects in the Complete Knit Collection. You'll not only create awesome gifts—or keepers—you'll gain the skills to be a knitting pro. From trendy dishcloths to a beautiful shawl or afghan, this collection has got you covered.
Not only will this book teach you everything you need to know to make several styles of hats, it includes a kit with everything you need to knit one complete hat. Get started right away without worrying about the materials. If you've been wanting to learn how to knit hats, Knit Hat Book Plus Kit is for you.
Craftastic New Hobbies That Are Easy to Learn
Fun for all levels, Modern Punch Needle takes a modern twist on the traditional needle craft. The step-by-step instructions and 14 progressively harder projects take you from beginner to pro. Once you learn the ins and outs, you'll want to check out this post featuring our newest punch needle kits.
We wouldn't macra-stray you wrong—Get Started In Macramé has 11 gorgeous wall hangings and other projects for beginners to learn how to master this craft from yesteryear. We can also help you out with the supplies you'll need.
The World IS your oyster with Hand Lettering - Great for Weddings & Other Occasions. Your creations can be just as spectacular as you see in stores, or on Pinterest and Instagram. Artist Kathryn Erney will teach you several styles—each building on the last—and before you know it, you’ll have mastered those pen strokes and will be making beautiful pieces!
So whether you want to learn how to knit, how to crochet, or learn a new craft all together, our experts take you step-by-step through the process. Whether you're a beginner or want to enhance your repertoire, at least one of these books is perfect for you. When you're finished, post your photo/s on social media and be sure to tag us @leisureartsinc or use #leisurearts, so we can all enjoy your journey as well!
Retro Christmas Cross Stitch Christmas is a super fun look at retro Christmas designs that will inspire thoughts of Norman Rockwell paintings and episodes of Leave it to Beaver and I Love Lucy! We love the throwback cross stitch designs so much that we invited today's guest blogger, Lee Fisher, to talk about the inspiration for her fabulous designs in Retro Christmas Cross Stitch. Welcome Lee!
Who doesn’t love Christmas?! The colorful lights, the sound of old familiar carols being sung, the stockings hung on the mantle above a crackling fire, the fragrant aroma of turkey or ham filling the house as one by one friends & family arrive. Gathered in the living room with the Christmas tree all a twinkle & trimmed with decorations that span the years, inevitably the conversation will turn to Christmases past and the memories of childhood.
These were the thoughts running through my mind as I created the designs for Retro Christmas Cross Stitch. I wanted to capture those images which seem so familiar to our own childhood and the Christmases of the 1950’s and 1960’s.
Retro Christmas Cross Stitch by Lee Fisher
When I was growing up we had a big, fat, floor to ceiling artificial Christmas tree with tons of decorations but among my favorites were the frosted gingerbread houses. I remember staring at them & being amazed at how real they looked…I wanted to reach out & taste the frosting! With that in mind I designed “Home Sweet Home”, the sweetest little gingerbread house on the block with its peppermint flowers & frosted gumdrop bushes all topped with a bright red cherry. What a wonderful treat for you to enjoy…and guilt free with zero calories!
Home Sweet Home Gingerbread House Design from Retro Christmas Cross Stitch by Lee Fisher
A personal favorite of mine is “Let Heaven and Nature Sing” because this design is also taken directly from my life. I am pleased to present…my children~ Brandon, Shannon & Natasha. When they were little we often went caroling for the neighbors with the three little ones bundled up in their little onesie snow suits, caps & mittens absolutely butchering all the traditional Christmas carols at the top of our lungs. But our neighbors were gracious…they always clapped when we were done.
Let Heaven & Nature Sing Design from Retro Christmas Cross Stitch by Lee Fisher
In the past, as it is now, traveling was always another important event during the holiday season. Going to Grandma & Grandpa's house, visiting friends or even heading out for Christmas Eve services, being all squashed together in the back seat with siblings and packages was just another part of the excitement of Christmas. On these trips I spent my time looking out the window, wide eyed, taking in all the sights & signs we’d pass. I particularly loved the very colorful & graphic advertising designs of the atomic era. These memories were the inspiration for “Happy New Year” and “Eat Drink & be Merry”.
Happy New Year Design from Retro Christmas Cross Stitch by Lee Fisher
Eat, Drink & Be Merry Design from Retro Christmas Cross Stitch by Lee Fisher
Christmas is always a time when we remember loved ones both near and far. Another tradition many of us like to observe is the sending of Christmas cards. In my home as a child, every card that came in the mail was treasured and put on display. Some setting on shelves, mantels and hanging on the wall strung on colorful ribbon. I remember some as having the cutest pictures of baby animals in the snow, like my design “Hello Old Friend” seeing his reflection in the Christmas ball. Others were decorated with glittering ornaments and candy cane like our “Merry Christmas” design. And some came with a single, simple sentiment like “Warm Christmas Wishes.”
Hello Old Friend Design from Retro Christmas Cross Stitch by Lee Fisher
Merry Christmas Design from Retro Christmas Cross Stitch by Lee Fisher
Warm Christmas Wishes Design from Retro Christmas Cross Stitch by Lee Fisher
Of course one of the most enjoyable things about Christmas as a kid was…the gifts! Oh the colorful packages piled high and overflowing with spiraling ribbons & bows. And the excitement of checking all the tags to find your very own name. I remember some of these tags being just as ornate as the ornaments on the tree and always wanting to keep them. With that in mind I wanted to create a design that would be perfect for gift giving and “For my Deer Friend” was born. Finishing this one out as a gift bag or wine bottle bag is perfect and adds a delightful touch of whimsy to the occasion.
For My Deer Friend Design from Retro Christmas Cross Stitch by Lee Fisher
One of the most magical memories of my childhood was a snowy Christmas eve when I was drowsily tucked up in bed dreaming of Christmas morning, when all of a sudden I heard bells…Jingle Bells!! I ran to the window and swiped away the frosty fog and down below in a swirly mist of snow were two big brown horses in jingle bell harness trotting down the middle of the street pulling a real sleigh and inside was Santa himself bellowing out “Merry Christmas, and to all a good night~ ho-ho-ho!” Over the years there has been a long running debate as to who it was. But to those of us who believe….there is no question about it and so I honor that memory with “And to All a Good Night”.
And to All a Good Night Design from Retro Christmas Cross Stitch by Lee Fisher
I do hope you enjoy all of these designs as much as I do and that you too will cherish the memories of your childhood. I wish you and yours a wonderfully Retro Christmas!
Cross stitch a special gift for each kid on your list with these unique patterns. Whether they like sports or fairies, drawing or reading, kids will love these fun cross stitch gifts! Get started on making these great gifts in time for the holidays.
1. A Place To Hang Their Art: Stitch the kid on your list a customized sign. They will love proudly displaying their handiwork using the clips below this fun stitched design. A charming bear artist presents the grand masterpiece with colorful flair. Create this fun cross stitch for kids now with the Look What I Did! ePattern.
2. A Personalized Sporty Stitch: If the kid on your list is into sports, celebrate their recent achievements with a certificate or create a fun nameplate they can proudly hang on the wall. Create fun designs for kids playing any sport - soccer, volleyball, bowling, golf, baseball, bouncy ball, tennis, basketball, hockey, football! Get inspired to make the perfect gift with the fun alphabets and accents found in Sports Alphabets.
3. A Fun Bookmark: These playful bookmarks make great gifts to cross stitch for kids! There is something for every kid whether they would enjoy cute rainbows and swirly hearts, flowers and butterflies, or spaceships and planets. Get started on these fun bookmarks and great gifts now with X Marks The Spot.
4. A Sock Monkey Room Sign: On a personalized pillow for hanging on a chair or doorknob, playful monkeys magically transform a child's room into a land full of laughter and glee -- reminding us of the innocent joys of our youth. A great gift for kids! Create this great gift now with the ePattern.
5. A Flower Fairy Ensemble: Set a fun mood with the whimsical, vibrant floral stitches that kids will love. Create this matching tote bag, phone case, journal, and key ring set for a great gift. With a toy phone and fake keys, kids will love to play pretend using this set! Stitch this fun fairy set now with Bright Blooms.
Do you need a gift for someone who loves cats? Give them cat-themed cross stitch gifts that they will cherish! Find the perfect gift to stitch any cat lover on your list, regardless of age!
1. A Humorous Reward Notice: Sometimes pet-lovers let their priorities get a bit topsy-turvy - your cat lover friend will relate. They will love this playful design that lets others know that furry friends come first in the house! Get started now with the Topsy-Turvy Reward ePattern.
2. The Purrfect Bookmarks: Cat lovers will love to curl up with a good book with these fantastic feline bookmarks. They're quick and easy to stitch, so they make a great gift! Create great cross stitch gifts for your cat lover friend now with Bookmark Medley.
3. A Cross Stitch Cat Towel: Cat lovers can never get enough of cats, so they will love to accent their kitchen with this gift. They will be great for offering a warm welcome to visitors with towels featuring cuddly kittens. Create this great gift now with the Dog & Cat Welcome ePattern.
4. A Cute Pillow: Give your friend a cuddly basket of kittens - in pillow form! This cute cross stitch features felines peeking from pansies and violets nestled in a basket. Your friend will love it! Great news - Start stitching now with the Basket Of Kittens ePattern.
5. A Fun Wall Hanging: From atop a mountain of country quilts, two playful cats get a bird's-eye view of the mouse-chase below. Your cat lover friend will be delighted! Finish as a wall hanging quilted with a paw-print pattern to make a piece your friend will love to hang in their home! Get started on this unique cross stitch project now with the Cat's Meow Quilt ePattern.
6. A Realistic Cat Portrait: Life is hard, and this adorable kitty cat cross stitch shares a special message encouraging us to keep hanging in there! What a thoughtful gift for a cat-fancying friend. Challenge yourself with this realistic pattern today with the Hanging Around ePattern.
6. A Whimsy Cat Stretching Its Legs: Combine the homey appeal of primitive samplers with a touch of modern flair, with these small stitched designs. A charming white cat stretching her legs is sure to delight your friend. Stitch your friend's favorite creature now with All Creatures Stitched & Small.
Show your appreciation for the women in your life when you give them the perfect, thoughtful gift made with your own sewing and quilting skills. Whether she likes to lead an active life style, or is more the type to relax and read in the evenings, you will find the perfect gift to make!
1. A Stylish Tablet Cover: Stores don't sell tablet covers this cute! Whether you're looking for a gift for a bookworm with an eReader or a friend who can't seem to put down the tablet, they will love this unique, soft cover for their tech. Get started on this great gift now with Tablet Covers.
2. A Colorful, Modern Quilt: Create a quilt any woman will love to decorate her house with by choosing fun colors and using interesting texture. Great news - this great quilt can be ready to give to the woman in your life in a weekend or less with Best of Fons & Porter Easy Collection.
3. A Stylish Tote Bag: You can create a tote any woman will love to carry by sticking with soft, neutral colors and inviting patterns - goes with any outfit! She will especially love how roomy the bag is, complete with pockets for everything she needs! You'll love that you only need six fat quarters to make this great bag found in Fat Quarter Bags!
4. A Pillow With A Heartfelt Message: Celebrate your love and friendship with the woman on your list with a sentimental pillow with a heartfelt message. She will love the heartfelt gift and will be eager to put the pillow in her living room. Create this great gift for women with Love & Friendship Quilted Pillows.
5. A Bag For Lunch On The Go: Whether the woman on your list needs a good lunch to take on a hike, or just a lunch to take a work, she will love this cute lunch sack! Laminated cotton helps keep food cold and will stand up to daily use. Create the perfect gift for the women in your life now with Quilted Purses & Totes.
6. A Nature Inspired Glasses Case: Whether she has trendy sunglasses or functional reading glasses, she will love to use his cute, soft case to keep them safe. Create something special for the women in your life this year with Crafty Critters.
7. Decor For The Coffee Lover: This wall hanging is perfect for the coffee lover! A great addition to any kitchen or office space. Plus, you'll love the fun techniques and fresh color concepts found in the book. Start today with Fresh Cuts by Debbie Mumm.
8. A Festive Apron: Sew a fun, festive apron for the woman in your life. She will love getting it out to wear year after year during the holiday seasons. Get started on this unique gift idea now with A New Noel.
9. An Artsy Wall Hanging: Give her some unique home decor this season. She will love this modern wall hanging and will be so excited to hang it up at home! Plus, this project should only take you one weekend! Start this great, quick gift now with Quick Weekend Quilts By Debbie Mumm.
Don't stress over buying the right gift for the teenage girl in your life! You can use your quilting and sewing skills to create a perfect, thoughtful gift for any teen girl, whether she's an animal lover or a tech junkie.
1. A Personalized T-Shirt Quilt: Teenagers love the idea of having a t-shirt quilt full of their favorite memories, plus it's a great way for you to spend time with the teenage girl in your life! Bond over choosing t-shirts filled with memories to use as fabric - shirts from sporting events, school, concerts, summer camp, or a combination of all these. The result will be a very special gift and fun time spent together! Get started today with T-Shirt Quilts.
2. A Quirky Animal Pillow: She will love these adorable animal pillows! Choose her favorite animal and sew it today - all her friends will be jealous when they come over and see these cute creatures sitting on her bed! Create a gift any teen girl would love to get with Sew Your Own Pet Pillow.
3. A Fun Tablet Cover: Store bought tablet covers can't compare to the fun design of this tablet cover - the teen girl in your life will love it! Choose bold patterns and bright colors to make it pop. She will love how cute it is, and the added benefit it has of keeping her tablet screen safe! This tablet cover is the perfect gift for any teen girl - create it today with Quilt Tablet Covers.
4. A Cute Pillow: Everyone loves pillows, and teen girls can never have enough plush pillows decorating their beds! Choose bright colors and soft fabrics to create a pillow she will love to add to her room! Get started on your creating adorable pillows for all the teen girls in your life with Pillows! Best of Sew News.
5. A Graphic Quilt: The black and white prints and pops of pink used in this quilt make it perfect for a teenage girl! Surprise her with a quilt she will love to hang on her wall or throw over her bed. Create great gifts for teen girls today with Quilts For Kids: From Crib To College.
6. A Whimsical Cell Phone Case: This cute owl case will be great for holding a teen girl's cell phone or sunglasses. She will love the quirky design and how it keeps her valuables safe. Create fun gifts for teen girls this season with Sew Crafty Critters.
This year, don't buy a gift for the little girl in your life - make one. Use your quilting and sewing skills to make something special for her. There's something for every girl here regardless of ages or interest - whether she likes baby dolls and purses or wild animals and adventure.
1. A Three Dimensional Animal Backpack: Sew a backpack unlike anything you can find in store - she will love this fun owl bag! Great to take to school or to sleepovers! Go the extra mile by filling it with a picture book or two about owls and other woodland creatures. Get started on this gift she will love with Woodland Creatures Backpacks.
2. A Cozy, Starry Blanket: Young girls will love the bright colors and cozy fleece of this blanket! Great for throwing over the bed, taking to sleepovers, building forts, or whatever else she might get into! Sew this gift that kids will love with Fleece at Home.
3. A Kid-Friendly Purse: Little girls will love feeling like an adult when they carry this whimsical animal purse. The cross-body strap makes the bag easy to hold on to and hard to lose, and her hands will be free! Create this cute bag for the girl in your life with Crafty Critters.
4. Fun Flower Pillows: Everyone loves a bed full of pillow, and young girls are no exception! Sew these colorful flowery pillows to add to her collection - perfect for relaxing and pillow fights! Great news: You can start on this gift right now with the Flower Power ePattern!
5. A Puppy Purse: This utterly charming purse would certainly delight a little girl. Soft fur fabric makes this little "Scottie" irresistible to pet, while a rhinestone strap and collar add a fun touch of glittery elegance. Great for playing dress up! Get started on making this great gift for the little girl in your life with the ePattern.
5. A Little Doll Set: Use your sewing skills to make a fun little bed for dolls. Great for playing on the go! Choose fun patterns and colors to add your special touch and make a gift you know your little girl will love! Give her the perfect gift with Best Of Fons & Porter: Quilt Lover's Gifts.
Teenage girls can be hard to shop for, but they will love these handmade crochet gifts. Whether you're shopping for Christmas, Hanukkah, or birthdays, you'll find a gift any teenager will love. Crochet your favorite teenaged girl a gift from this list and you're sure to see a big smile on her face!
1. A Slouchy, Warm Hat: Crochet the teenage girl in your life something both warm and trendy! Whether she likes to kick up her heels or escape into her daydreams, a slouchy beanie will be a great gift. With cute details ranging from button flaps to cables and chevrons, you'll find the perfect crochet gift for her in Urban Slouch Hats.
2. An Adorable Tablet or Laptop Cover: Teenage girls will love the cute cabled look of this crochet tablet cover, and the soft yarn will protect her tech! Create the perfect crochet gift for Christmas with Crochet Bags & Backpacks!
3. A Cozy Crochet Cardigan: Fashion-conscious teenagers are always searching for the perfect pieces. She will love to get a nice, thick cardigan to keep her warm on the coldest days this winter. Crochet a Christmas gift she will love this season with Crochet It. Love It. Wear It!
4. Fingerless Gloves: Fingerless gloves are the perfect gift for a teenage girl - they allow her to text and use her hands while cozy yarn and stitches keeps her hands warm. Plus, they're cute! Crochet her a pair in her favorite colors with the easy designs in Family Favorites.
5. A Bulky Scarf with a Pop of Color: Teenage girls will love to wear this bulky scarf all season long. It's neutral, but the colors are eye-catching and fun! Plus, it's easy to make! The stunning gradient of color is created using self-striping colors in the Landscapes Lion Brand Yarn. Get started now with Stripe Savvy.
6. A Cute Afghan for Cuddling up with Netflix: Any teenage girl's face will light up when she opens this present. Crochet this afghan in bright, eye catching colors for a fun, modern look. It's perfect size to curl up with on the couch. Get the easy pattern now in Easy Afghans.
7. An Oversized Tunic: This oversized crochet sweater will be perfect to pair with leggings and boots. Any teenage girl would be delighted to wear it out and show it to all her friends. Create this great crochet gift in time for Christmas with Relaxed Fashion.
8. A Crochet Crossbody Bag: Crossbody bags are a perfect small size for carrying all the essentials a teenage girl needs - a cell phone, keys, wallet, & makeup. Plus, she will love having her arms free! Choose yarn in her favorite color and embellish with cute buttons, as shown in Easy Essential Bags.
9. A Chevron Cup Cozy: These cute cozies make great gifts to warm hearts and safeguard fingers from hot cups. Great as a small gift or stocking stuffer, she will love using these around the house or at school! This holiday season, crochet her Cup Cozies.
10. A Hip Mustache Pillow: Who can resist pillows? They soften our world and add decorative accents to lots of different rooms. This pillow will be the perfect quirky accent to her bed, and will be a hit at sleepovers. Crochet a gift she'll love with Pillow Fun.
11. A Long Beaded Necklace: Who This long beaded necklace has so many outfit possibilities - she will love to wear it, and you will love to make it! Use your crochet techniques with beads and nylon cord to make her a gift she will love. Get started today with Beaded Beauties to Crochet.