"Thanksgiving is the quickest path to joy." -Jefferson Bethke
Bring the Thanksgiving spirit to your home with projects that celebrate the season. From crochet table-tops to turkey dishcloths and a seasonal quilt, we've got you covered.
Top Your Table
Cover your table top with the colors of Thanksgiving with the Treasury of Holiday Crochet. This irresistible 160-page book is a celebration of celebrations, with a big collection of crochet projects to remember the seasons and holidays holidays throughout the year.
Give thanks with a little extra twinkle! Holiday Book. Diamond dot your way though the holidays with 10 projects begging to come to life with those fabulous 13-faceted Diamond Dotz® gems!
Clean Up Prettier
Thanksgiving clean-up just got easier or, at least prettier, with these knit dishcloths. Dishcloths for Special Days gets you started on making your kitchen decor all the brighter with these festive dishcloths!
Within the pages of It's Quilt Magic, you’ll uncover the mysterious secret to three-sided success. You’ll be cutting and sewing and blocking those triangular babies in no time!
Like many special occasions this year, Thanksgiving may be a little different this year. All the more reason, we believe, that crafting and creating is more important. Bring the peace and thankfulness of the holiday to your home. You'll be grateful you did.
Please share your holiday creations by tagging your photos with #leisurearts or @leisureartsinc on your social channels. We love to see what's going on in your studio.
April is Stress Awareness Month, and it couldn’t have come at a more fitting time! If you are looking for ways to relax and bring those stress levels down, crafting could be your answer. Stepping back and taking these little moments in life to crochet, knit, paint, or do anything creative, does more good for your body than you may realize. When you are crafting, you are taking charge and focusing on your mental and physical health, which is critical in times like these. So craft away your stress with any creative project—here are just a few ideas to help inspire you!
Jump on the Diamond Art Bandwagon
If you enjoy crafting AND puzzles, it’s time to jump on the Diamond Art bandwagon. Our Rainy Day Diamond Art by Leisure Arts, powered by Diamond Dotz kit has what you need for a stress-free creative activity. The color-coded chart makes it easy for you to complete this abstract modern surrealist beauty, along with the pre-printed adhesive. With high-quality color printed fabric, 13-faceted diamonds, and handy tools like the comfort grip stylus and wax caddy, you’ll be dipping, dotting, and dazzling your way to a colorful masterpiece!
An Apron a Day Keeps the Stress Away
Sooooooo, you want to relax and be productive at the same time? (See what we did there?) Sew your way to calm with functional and adorable Simple to Sew Aprons. Whether you’re into gardening, chicken-raising, crafting, harvesting, or cooking and baking, we’ve got an apron pattern for you. You can never have too many aprons, right? Designer Billie Steward takes you step by step with instructions that will have you sewing these 13 quick projects and calming your nerves before you know it. With styles from bandanna to eggs to summer picnic or retro, these aprons also make amazing gifts.
Wrap Yourself in Hand-Knitted Warmth
Wrap yourself in hand-knitted warmth and comfort with theseKnit Cardigans by designer Andi Javori! Choose from 12 gorgeous cardigans, or heck, why not all of them? The hard part will be choosing which to knit first. Most of these aprons are rated Easy, with a couple of Intermediate ones sprinkled in just to keep you on your toes. Grab your knitting needles and make yourself a new sweater today! Each is destined to become a favorite.
Double the Creativity, Double the Fun
You and your kids can double your creativity with Play Mats from Leisure Arts—make your own interactive felt scenes, and then enjoy using them to make up your own fun stories. Seven different sets are all easy to cut and assemble with glue and simple stitching. Designs by Kimberly Layton include a castle complete with princess and unicorn, life under the sea, a sweet cupcake shop, a campsite, a farm, a cottage in the woods, and a neighborhood. Arrange the colorful pieces in endless ways and mix with other toys to expand the settings and characters.
Let Marvin Mega Boy Come to Your Rescue
Let Marvin Mega Boy save you from your worries! This Mini Maker Yarn Crafts kit is a bite-sized craft experience that will leave you with a cherished and cuddly super hero. The kit has everything you’ll need to create your own adorable 8.5” Marvin Mega Boy amigurumi, including easy-to-follow instructions, yarn, crochet hook and yarn needle. This little guy packs a big punch when it comes to bringing you joy. PS. He also makes a great companion for napping and watching TV.
Color Your Life with Paper Flowers
Not only are Paper Flowers easier to create than you’d expect, they bring out your creativity and wash away stress. With each turning page of this book, designer Jennifer Maker inspires you to create fabulous florals full of texture and color. And you’ll craft it all using tissue paper, cardstock, floral tape, and other readily available craft materials. You’ll uncover 10 projects in all that include a daisy, dandelion, orchid, and rose — one is sure to be your favorite. The best part — you’ll soon be diving into your very own blossoming projects. We’re sure of it.
Be Homebound in Comfort With This Cozy Quilt
Picture this: Lounging on your couch binge-watching your latest show, covered in a cozy blanket you quilted yourself! Our Homebound: Quilt with Leisure Arts pattern pack has a classic look, but never goes out of style. By adding a twist here or a fabric substitution there, you can go modern or traditional, or both! The finished lap quilt measures 49' x 65' with optional crib, twin, full, and king/queen sizes. The possibilities are endless-ish! And that makes us (and you!) very content.
A Bike Ride That Will Soothe Your Soul
Any Cycologist will tell you that this Bicycle Ride is good for your soul. You’ll have the sudden urge to jump on your own bike, gather flowers, and frolic your heart out, but not until you finish this charming embroidery project. If you find this Bicycle Ride embroidery project as charming as we do, then might we mention that your kit will contain everything you’ll need to embroider it into existence? Plus, the pattern itself is pre-printed on the enclosed fabric, so it’s ideal for beginners and experts alike. Yields one hoop of bicycle bliss. So go ahead – frolic away!
Yes, We Do Believe in Unicorns
Do you believes in unicorns? We do! Let this Unicorn Dreamcatcher protect you from your worries. The kit has everything you need to craft yourself to relaxation and create this unique dreamcatcher. But wait, there’s more! A bonus 32-page project book comes with your kit so you can create more great projects. You’ll be creating an organizer, doily dreamcatcher, ribbon chandelier, wreaths and more! Using the easy to follow instructions that come with our Mini Maker kits, you can easily bring creativity into your everyday life.
Pamper Yourself With Cotton
Pamper yourself and your family with the soft cotton creations featured in All About Cotton. This book guides you easily through 10 projects like making baskets, bottle carrier, tote, plant hanger, bath set, coasters, dishcloth and hanging dishtowel, potholder, napkin ring, and a rug. You’ll use soft and cool, yet sturdy and durable, cotton medium-weight yarn, perfect for quick crochet projects. Not only will you relieve stress by crocheting, you will be beautifying your home as well!
Choose one, two, three of these projects to bring some calm into your days, and come out of it with memories and cherished items. All of these projects are easy to accomplish and are perfect for you to do by yourself or include your children or other family members. Once you finish one or many of these stress relieving projects, be sure to share it with us @leisureartsinc or using the hashtag #LeisureArts on your social channels. We love to see what's going on in the craft universe. In addition, most of the items we’ve written about in this blog post are included in our April Giveaway on our website. Enter to win all of these great projects and craft your way to calm.
Crafters! It's 2019. Can you believe it?! We can't either, because we just finished the first week of January, and have no New Year's Resolutions.
Are you in the same boat? Have no fear! Lucky for you, Leisure Arts is starting off 2019 right with a "New Year, New You" craft campaign. We want to help you be the best version of yourself this year, and in order to do that, you need goals. We've compiled a list of our favorite long craft projects that are destined to become your New Year's resolutions for 2019. Read on and pick your favorite!
Crochet - New Year's Resolutions
Homespun Comfort Afghans - Book 75686
Homespun Comfort Afghans - Book 75686
Yarn is the most popular medium here at Leisure arts, so why not give you the best projects to choose from this year? We've adored these books and patterns from the moment we saw them, and we think they would be great long term projects! Take this yellow afghan from Homespun Comfort Afghans. The color of yarn is vibrant, the pattern is whimsical, and it looks like it could be the perfect companion to a Netflix bingefest. What makes this book shine (besides the majorly awesome patterns) are the variety of patterns and colors that you have to work with. So if this afghan isn't your thing, check out the others! There's a pattern that fits every style in there.
Fair Isle Crochet - Book 7236
Fair Isle Crochet -Book 7236
If you're looking for more traditional resolutions, then you'll fall in love with these sets from Fair Isle Crochet. With traditional color changing line work matched with deep ceruleans and forest greens, there's no other style of crochet as mesmerizing. This book has a variety of rustic comfort patterns that works for even the coldest of environments, so you're set for looking cute and comfy to boot!
Knit - New Year's Resolutions
Mitered Square Knitting - Book 7101
Mitered Square Knitting - Book 7101
Knit! It can be an easy or a hard craft depending on the pattern. For 2019, we went extra hard on the details and line work when looking for the perfect resolution project. Mitered Square Knitting has the perfect balance of patterns that range from home decor to kitchen aid. Take on the challenge of the bright blue color blocked living room set (left), or the warm and geometric ribbed pillow and blanket (right). If you want a resolution that will help you out while you cook, check out the other spectrum of this book! You're sure to find something that will match your style.
Arts and Crafts - Creative Resolutions
Hand Lettering - Book 7326
Double Ended Markers - Item 50495
Maybe your Resolution is to be more elegant this year, and what better way to be more elegant than to teach yourself fancy lettering? Hand Lettering is our go to book for styled lettering and faux calligraphy. The workbook gives you step by step instructions, and has 3 different styles, numbers, and flourishes to learn. Hand Lettering is a great way to elevate your invitation, or take that wall art just that extra step further. Author Kathryn Erney says that hand lettering is as simple as a fine tip felt marker, and lucky for you, we have our finest Double Ended Markers to offer you! You can never stop practicing and improving with hand lettering, so this is a great resolution to pick up, because it has the opportunity to become a lifetime hobby.
DIY Fairy Gardens - Book 7364
DIY Fairy Gardens - Book 7364
If Lettering isn't your thing, the why not try to architecture? At it's smallest level, of course. DIY Fairy Gardens is the book that sparks your imagination as you create adorable little homes for fairy garden friends! These designs vary by environment, style, materials, and textures, so you'll never complain about a lack of inspiration. Afterwards, you can create and concoct your own little fairy universes! This is a fun way to start the new year, and you can continue to create new places as the seasons change. If you want extra accessories for your gardens, try our exclusive Fairy Supplies!
Quilt & Sew - Unique Resolutions
Upcycle Quilts - Book 6724
Upcycle Quilts - Book 6724
Quilting is a well loved craft that yields long lasting, lifetime memories. So naturally, making a Quilt is a great New Year's Resolution! Try making these quirky and cute patterns from Upcycle Quilts. Not only do these patterns utilize memories you don't want to let go of, like the Sweater Throw Quilt (left), but they can be multifunctional like the Beach Blanket Quilt (right). There are tons of tips and tricks for working with all the different mediums incorporated in the patterns too. The book is essentially a quilting encyclopedia!
Diamond Art! A Dazzling Resolution
Peacock Diamond Art Kit - Item 49940
Peacock Diamond Art Kit - Item 49940
Diamond Art became one of our most popular products of 2019. Everyone took to Diamond Painting like a fish to water! Unplug and unwind as you paint your year away in luxurious 13 faceted diamonds on quality fabric canvases. You'll feel so relaxed that you'll hardly even realize you're working. Our Advanced Peacock Diamond Art Kit is the ultimate challenge to take on for 2019, with the canvas at almost a full drill (fully crystallized) capacity. At the end of your diamond painting quest, you'll have a Royal Monarch to hang in your living room, to show off your hard work and dazzling dedication.
Regardless of what you choose as your Resolution for 2019, you need to make sure to stick with it so you can show off your hard work at the end of the year! There's always time to fit in your new favorite hobbies.
Stay tuned this January for the next blog post in our "New Year, New You" campaign. We'd love to follow you guys in your new crafts and creative journeys for 2019! Keep posting to our visitor page so we can see all the awesome stuff you make in your studios.
Show your friends, family, and other loved ones how much they mean to you this Valentine's Day with special handmade gifts! Quilt and sew classic teddy bears, hearts, and cupids to express your love this year. With this list, you'll find the perfect gift ideas for loved ones of any age!
1. A Pillow That Says How You Feel: This plush pillow is a perfect Valentine's Day gift that will look good on someone's bed or couch year all year round! Each time they snuggle with it, they'll be sure to think of you. Perfect for loved ones of any age, this pillow might even satisfy hard-to-please teenagers! Sew it now with Best of Sew News Pillows.
2. A Heart-Covered Quilt For Baby: Any day is a good day to show your love for baby - but this quilt is especially perfect for a Valentine's Day gift! Both parents and baby are sure to love the this Floating Hearts quilt. Plus, It's rated as "Beginner-Friendly", so this little quilt is a perfect stress free project and quick gift. Get started on this great Valentine's Day gift for baby now with Beginner-Friendly Baby Quilts.
3. A Heart-Covered Quilt For Other Loved Ones: Remind your other loved ones how much you care with this minimal heart-print quilt - a perfect and personal gift for Valentine's Day. This quilt, A Game Of Hearts, is perfect for cozying up with on cold winter nights, and is sure to remind your loved ones of you every time they use it! Start on this easy quilt now with Fons & Porter: Best Of Quilty.
4. A Fun Tote Bag: Give this Hearts of Bold tote bag on Valentine's Day - it's sure to please girls of all ages! Show your love for her in each stitch when you make this quilt block tote and adorn it with buttons. Start this fun and funky project now with Quilt Blocks Go Wild.
5. A Teddy Bear Quilt: Turn simple squares into adorable little quilts! This Beary Patch Quilt is perfect for Valentine's Day, plus Color Your Way diagrams let you experiment with your own fabric color ideas to create a personalized gift! Start on this great gift for babies and kids now with the Patch Pals Collection.
6. A Sweet Pillow: Express your feelings to your loved ones with a quilted pillow! This feminine, floral pillow reads “You are so beautiful to me.” A perfect reminder for a close sibling or friend, plus it will look great sitting on their bed or couch! Sew this beautiful pillow for Valentine's Day with Love & Friendship Quilted Pillows.
7. A Little Wall Hanging: When time is of the essence, this lighthearted design finishes fast! Valentine Love is perfect for a quick, last-minute gift to remind your loved ones how much they matter. They will love to hang it on their walls. Celebrate love with Little Quilts For Big Occasions.
8. A Classic Teddy Bear: A colorful bow tie gives this little bear a dapper air - it's the perfect, classic gift to sew for Valentine's Day! The stuffed bear is made of soft fleece, and its arms and legs are accented with button attachments. Create a red or pink bow tie to make this bear extra festive for Valentine's Day! Sew a bear this year with the Dapper Teddy Bear ePattern.
9. A Whimsy Wall Hanging: Play with fresh & Fun appliqué to make this fun quilted wall hanging for Valentine's Day! A cute way to show your love to someone this year - they will love getting this gift! Create this fun heart-covered quilt now with Fresh & Fun Appliqué.
Show your appreciation for the women in your life when you give them the perfect, thoughtful gift made with your own sewing and quilting skills. Whether she likes to lead an active life style, or is more the type to relax and read in the evenings, you will find the perfect gift to make!
1. A Stylish Tablet Cover: Stores don't sell tablet covers this cute! Whether you're looking for a gift for a bookworm with an eReader or a friend who can't seem to put down the tablet, they will love this unique, soft cover for their tech. Get started on this great gift now with Tablet Covers.
2. A Colorful, Modern Quilt: Create a quilt any woman will love to decorate her house with by choosing fun colors and using interesting texture. Great news - this great quilt can be ready to give to the woman in your life in a weekend or less with Best of Fons & Porter Easy Collection.
3. A Stylish Tote Bag: You can create a tote any woman will love to carry by sticking with soft, neutral colors and inviting patterns - goes with any outfit! She will especially love how roomy the bag is, complete with pockets for everything she needs! You'll love that you only need six fat quarters to make this great bag found in Fat Quarter Bags!
4. A Pillow With A Heartfelt Message: Celebrate your love and friendship with the woman on your list with a sentimental pillow with a heartfelt message. She will love the heartfelt gift and will be eager to put the pillow in her living room. Create this great gift for women with Love & Friendship Quilted Pillows.
5. A Bag For Lunch On The Go: Whether the woman on your list needs a good lunch to take on a hike, or just a lunch to take a work, she will love this cute lunch sack! Laminated cotton helps keep food cold and will stand up to daily use. Create the perfect gift for the women in your life now with Quilted Purses & Totes.
6. A Nature Inspired Glasses Case: Whether she has trendy sunglasses or functional reading glasses, she will love to use his cute, soft case to keep them safe. Create something special for the women in your life this year with Crafty Critters.
7. Decor For The Coffee Lover: This wall hanging is perfect for the coffee lover! A great addition to any kitchen or office space. Plus, you'll love the fun techniques and fresh color concepts found in the book. Start today with Fresh Cuts by Debbie Mumm.
8. A Festive Apron: Sew a fun, festive apron for the woman in your life. She will love getting it out to wear year after year during the holiday seasons. Get started on this unique gift idea now with A New Noel.
9. An Artsy Wall Hanging: Give her some unique home decor this season. She will love this modern wall hanging and will be so excited to hang it up at home! Plus, this project should only take you one weekend! Start this great, quick gift now with Quick Weekend Quilts By Debbie Mumm.
Finding great quilting and sewing ideas for men can be hard, but we've got you covered. Whether the man you need a gift for is a lover of sports, fishing, hunting, or just spending cozy nights on the couch, he will love to get these gifts!
1. A Quilt Fit For A Man Cave: This sports themed quilt is perfect for a hockey lover. Great as a wall hanging in the living room or laid over his favorite chair. Get started on great, masculine quilts with Man Cave Quilts.
2. A Game To Play: Create this fun set - a quilt, pillows, and a wall hanging that acts as a game board too! He will love the idea of bringing the quilt out of the bedroom and into the den for game night, plus it will be a fun new holiday tradition to bond and play checkers together! Create this great gift for the guy on your list with Butterfly At The Crossroads ePattern.
3. A Quilt For The Outdoorsman: Does he love hunting, or just love being outdoors? Then this blanket will be great for him. Choose realistic patterns to create a vibrant, special quilt he will love to show his friends! Get started on this great gift now with Best of Fons & Porter.
4. A Wall Hanging For The Fisherman: If he loves fishing, then he will love this thoughtful wall hanging. You'll love making them, too - these mini quilts are perfect quick projects to showcase your skills or just to celebrate the love of quilts. Create this gift he will love with Best of Fons & Porter: Quilt Lover's Gifts.
5. An Easygoing Flannel Quilt: Join the recycling revolution - Flannel shirts are so soft to wear, and they make an even cozier blanket! Get with the guy on your list to turn his old flannel shirts into something new, or stop by your local charity shops for materials. He will love the special, yet timeless design from Easy Timeless Quilts.
6. Pillows Inspired By Nature: These pillows will be great for adding a nice touch to his favorite room in the house. Men who love nature and hunting will enjoy the fun designs with deer and trees, plus they'll be great pillows for naps! Create these easy-to-sew fleece pillows with Fleece at Home.
Quilt and sew gifts boys will love! Put your quilting and sewing skills to use this year to create the perfect gifts for all the young boys in your group of friends and family! There's something to make for any boy, regardless of age or interests. Whether he likes cars and racing, fishing and exploring, or imaginative play, you can create the perfect gift for him this season!
1. A Fun Dinosaur Quilt: Let his imagination run wild with this fun quilt, featuring his favorite herbivores, carnivores, and omnivores! Great to throw over his bed or hang on the wall. Good news for you - this great quilt is easy and quick to make! Start on the perfect gift for a young boy with Best of Fons & Porter: Beginner Friendly Quilts.
2. A Whimsical Turtle Backpack: You can't find backpacks like this in store - he will be so excited to take it school and show to all his friends! This fun animal backpack will also be great for sleepovers and weekend trips! Send him to school with the cutest backpack with Woodland Creatures Backpacks.
3. A Set Of Fun Sock Puppets: Sew these fun sock puppets for him and watch with delight when he opens them and puts on a show for everyone in the room. Or enlist his help to make them super special! A great project to bond over, and a great gift. Don't wait - you can start on this gift now with the ePattern!
4. A Racing Themed Quilt: Perfect for the kid who loves cars and racing! Make him this unique quilt to throw on his bed or hang on his wall. Start on this great gift for young boys now with Man Cave Quilts.
5. Fun Fish Pillows: A future oceanographer (or anyone little boy who loves fishing) will be enchanted with these flashy fleece pillows. Choose his favorite colors to make them super special! Great to pile on the bed - and great for pillow fights! Create great gifts for the boy on your list now with this ePattern.
6. A Dog Themed Bed Set: Any boy who loves dogs will love this bed set! Great for cuddling up on after a long day of playing together. Start on this great gift now with Room By Room Quilts.
7. A Firetruck Pillow: What little boy wouldn't love this fun fire truck pillow? Featuring red ticking fabric and bright primary fleece accents, it's sure to be a hit with the future fireman in your family. Start on this great gift idea now with the ePattern.
Don't stress over buying the right gift for the teenage girl in your life! You can use your quilting and sewing skills to create a perfect, thoughtful gift for any teen girl, whether she's an animal lover or a tech junkie.
1. A Personalized T-Shirt Quilt: Teenagers love the idea of having a t-shirt quilt full of their favorite memories, plus it's a great way for you to spend time with the teenage girl in your life! Bond over choosing t-shirts filled with memories to use as fabric - shirts from sporting events, school, concerts, summer camp, or a combination of all these. The result will be a very special gift and fun time spent together! Get started today with T-Shirt Quilts.
2. A Quirky Animal Pillow: She will love these adorable animal pillows! Choose her favorite animal and sew it today - all her friends will be jealous when they come over and see these cute creatures sitting on her bed! Create a gift any teen girl would love to get with Sew Your Own Pet Pillow.
3. A Fun Tablet Cover: Store bought tablet covers can't compare to the fun design of this tablet cover - the teen girl in your life will love it! Choose bold patterns and bright colors to make it pop. She will love how cute it is, and the added benefit it has of keeping her tablet screen safe! This tablet cover is the perfect gift for any teen girl - create it today with Quilt Tablet Covers.
4. A Cute Pillow: Everyone loves pillows, and teen girls can never have enough plush pillows decorating their beds! Choose bright colors and soft fabrics to create a pillow she will love to add to her room! Get started on your creating adorable pillows for all the teen girls in your life with Pillows! Best of Sew News.
5. A Graphic Quilt: The black and white prints and pops of pink used in this quilt make it perfect for a teenage girl! Surprise her with a quilt she will love to hang on her wall or throw over her bed. Create great gifts for teen girls today with Quilts For Kids: From Crib To College.
6. A Whimsical Cell Phone Case: This cute owl case will be great for holding a teen girl's cell phone or sunglasses. She will love the quirky design and how it keeps her valuables safe. Create fun gifts for teen girls this season with Sew Crafty Critters.
This year, don't buy a gift for the little girl in your life - make one. Use your quilting and sewing skills to make something special for her. There's something for every girl here regardless of ages or interest - whether she likes baby dolls and purses or wild animals and adventure.
1. A Three Dimensional Animal Backpack: Sew a backpack unlike anything you can find in store - she will love this fun owl bag! Great to take to school or to sleepovers! Go the extra mile by filling it with a picture book or two about owls and other woodland creatures. Get started on this gift she will love with Woodland Creatures Backpacks.
2. A Cozy, Starry Blanket: Young girls will love the bright colors and cozy fleece of this blanket! Great for throwing over the bed, taking to sleepovers, building forts, or whatever else she might get into! Sew this gift that kids will love with Fleece at Home.
3. A Kid-Friendly Purse: Little girls will love feeling like an adult when they carry this whimsical animal purse. The cross-body strap makes the bag easy to hold on to and hard to lose, and her hands will be free! Create this cute bag for the girl in your life with Crafty Critters.
4. Fun Flower Pillows: Everyone loves a bed full of pillow, and young girls are no exception! Sew these colorful flowery pillows to add to her collection - perfect for relaxing and pillow fights! Great news: You can start on this gift right now with the Flower Power ePattern!
5. A Puppy Purse: This utterly charming purse would certainly delight a little girl. Soft fur fabric makes this little "Scottie" irresistible to pet, while a rhinestone strap and collar add a fun touch of glittery elegance. Great for playing dress up! Get started on making this great gift for the little girl in your life with the ePattern.
5. A Little Doll Set: Use your sewing skills to make a fun little bed for dolls. Great for playing on the go! Choose fun patterns and colors to add your special touch and make a gift you know your little girl will love! Give her the perfect gift with Best Of Fons & Porter: Quilt Lover's Gifts.
Are you looking to quilt or sew gifts for teenage boys? When it comes to gift giving, teen guys are always some of the hardest people to please, whether you're buying or making a gift. These unique quilting and sewing designs are here to save the day! Use these unexpected designs to create the perfect gift for any teen guy, whether he likes music, sports, cars, or art.
1. An Unexpected Quilt: To create the perfect quilt for a teen guy, choose edgy and unique patterns to suit his interest. This musical quilt is perfect for the teen guy who will not put down the guitar. Also great as a wall hanging! Create gifts teen guys will love with Best of Fons & Porter Easy Collection.
2. Route 66 Pillows: Everyone loves pillows, and teen guys who are into cars will be eager to add these to their rooms. These unique pillows are sewn with black and white denim for an unexpected and masculine twist. Bonus: You can get started on this great gift for teen guys today with the ePattern.
3. A Personalized T-Shirt Quilt: Teenagers love the idea of having a t-shirt quilt full of their favorite memories, plus it's a great way for you to spend time with the teenage guy in your life! Bond over choosing t-shirts filled with memories to use as fabric - shirts from sporting events, school, concerts, summer camp, or a combination of all these. The result will be to create a very special gift and fun time spent together! Get started today with T-Shirt Quilts.
4. An artsy pillow: The artistic teen guy will love this abstract, fun pillow. Choose bold, exciting patterns to create a perfectly unique pillow for him. Great to add to the bed, and one day take to college! Create fun teen gifts for teen guys now with Quilt Blocks Go Wild.
5. A sporty quilt: Teen guys who love watching or playing football will love this football themed quilt. Great to take on the go to games or throw over the couch to decorate. Create guy-friendly quilts to gift this season with Man Cave Quilts.