Are you skilled in fiber arts? Do you ever stop knitting and crocheting? Do you love cross stitch and embroidery? Can you get enough latch hook and punch needle projects?
We have an opportunity for you!
- You must be at the intermediate level in the craft you are testing. You must have experience reading patterns and creating the basic stitches and techniques as required by the craft
- You must be able to identify and provide corrections for the provided pattern
- You must be able to meet the given deadline
- You must provide 2-3 photographs of the projects, both in process and finished, to be used in social media, printed publications
- You must be able to supply your own supplies for the project, e.g. yarn, hooks and needles, plastic canvas, Aida cloth
- You must have computer access to email and Google Docs
- You must have an account with leisurearts.com
- You must agree to protect the intellectual property of Leisure Arts by not copying, reproducing or distributing the provided pattern
To apply, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your name, address, phone number
- What crafts would you like to pattern test for?
- Have you had experience as a pattern tester?
- Photographs of projects you have completed in the craft type you are applying for
*Not full- or part-time employment. If a phone interview is conducted, you will be required to bring in samples of your work.