Daisies Tote Bag - Seasonal Embroidery: 8 Projects to Complement What You Adore About Every Season by Ria Paramita (Seasonal Embroidery, Ria Paramita, Leisure Arts, Embroidery, Stitchery, DIY, Seasons, Home Décor, Fashion, Flowers, Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter)
This Daisies Tote Bag is a gorgeous way to accessorize you every day look. Full of bright colors and embroidered stitches, you can show off just how much you love and adore anything floral! This project is rated intermediate, so get ready to challenge yourself with a design that will prove all your hard work.
Here 's exactly what you 'll need to buy to stitch your very own Daisies Tote Bag.
• ½ yd of Linen Fabric for Outer Tote Bag and Straps
• 3/8 yd of Cotton Fabric for Lining
• Medium Weight 4-Ply Acrylic Yarn, Colors: White, Mustard Yellow, and Brown
• DMC® Embroidery Floss
• Embroidery Hoop
• Crewel and Chenille Embroidery Needles
• Clover® Pom-Pom Maker – Medium
• Sewing Thread