Fresh from the craft room of Cori George, the mind and creator behind "Hey, Let's Make Stuff!" is the definitive cutting machine project book. With 46 projects for vinyl, iron-on, cardstock, cork, leather and fabric, "Cut & Craft" not just shows you what to make with your cutting machine, but if you are new to the craft, Cori walks you through picking out your first machine, supplies and materials.
Included in this digital download are the SVG files for each of the projects, so you can start crafting right away! Handily separated by theme, it is easy to use these digital assets to both make these projects and to use them in your own personal designs.
With so many projects to choose from, the book is themed in five sections:
- Home - Add a handmade touch to your home with these unique home décor ideas! Choose the projects that speak to you, personalize them with colors that match your décor, and follow the steps to make them your own. You’ll be able to tell your family and friends, “I made this!”. These projects are also great as holiday and housewarming gifts.
- Style - Make a fashion statement with these stylish clothing and accessory projects! You'll find both dressy and casual projects, including a flirty skirt, handmade jewelry, a comfortable hoodie, and a tote for all the essentials.
- Party - Your cutting machine is your best friend when it comes to crafting for any party. From photo booth props to banners, cake toppers to favors—you can DIY pretty much everything you’ll need for a fantastic fête!
- Baby - Design a beautiful nursery to lull the little one to sleep! The baby will be whisked off to dreamland with these sweet ideas made from iron-on vinyl, wood, felt, and more.
- Organize - Your electronic cutting machine is the perfect tool for conquering the chaos! From labels to storage containers, these ideas and projects can help you get organized in your home and beyond.
It's not often that I love every single project in a craft book, but this one is definitely the exception! There are so many awesome projects in the book, and I want to make ALL of them! The shoe boxes and the baby blankets are my favorites! Highly recommended!
I love the projects in this book! I seriously can't decide what to try first. This book is packed full of projects that you will want to add to your home or party or even your closet! I love the variety of project types as well.